Weapon/Armor Inquiry

Caveat Emptor
Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Weapon/Armor Inquiry

Post by Kale Greeneye » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:23 am

Is there any sort of a market for maiming and or power weapons? Same goes for protection and fortification armor.

I really think maiming weapons are useless to everybody. Even Newbies have access to better weapons for cheap prices or are able to find them without much difficulty.
Power weapons I can see being useful on certain circumstances. But anything silver of might/quality ive started bensoning. im pretty sure im going to start bensoning all maiming weapons and protection armors.

As for armors, i can see platemail of protection+ or studded leather of protection+ as being the only worthwhile armors to hang on to.

Im just looking to remove a lot of useless magics ive been hanging on to if there is never any "market" for them. Everyone feel free to correct me if im wrong. Also, if anyone is in need of any maiming/power weapons just give me a shout and hopefully i havent gotten rid of them all yet and you can have some!

Thank you

Vincent Tel'Imoen
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: Weapon/Armor Inquiry

Post by Vincent Tel'Imoen » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Is there a market? I don't know. Are they useful? Yes.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 am

yeah I been redoing the newbie box,making excp. plate, and if I can gets some cloth a few other things,also maybe put some potions in there,I got rid of most the junk,and made it all nice and neat with my OCD :oops:
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Rroucu
Notable
Notable

Post by Rroucu » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 am

I would take any freebies! lol