Here is a list of changes sorted by date in descending order...
March 31st, 2012
- Changed ringmail coif's blockcircle to 3, like the rest of the ringmail equipment.
- Added Ver Lor Reg to the list of golocs.cfg.
- Removed LOS checks from getprops dot command.
- Added japanese and elven names to the NPC names lists.
- Prepared the npc_setup.src script for Tokuno inhabitants and elves.
- Added all the new mounts to the npc_setup.src script.
- Updated npc_util.inc random name generator to detect if the human NPCs are being created in Tokuno, and use the japanese name list instead.
- Added the elven hair colors to the barber scripts.
- Fixed the ship captain and sailto scripts. They work again.
- Updated objtype for the flute in bard.inc
- Updated the inscription script for the new way POL handles the spellbooks.
- Fixed the objtype change for totem repair kit in the tinkering script.
- Fixed some mount types in the tamed.src script.
- Some minor updates for tokuno, elves and gargoyles in dressme.src. Much to add yet.
March 27th, 2012
- Leadership was capped at 60 even if it was a primary or secondary skill. Fixed.
- Updated the skillcap function to check for the new skills.
- Corrected the name for Elven Pants.
- Removed a redundant check in ship deeds.
- Henchmen weren't displaying their paperdoll on double click. Fixed.
- Began preparations to the npc setup scripts for spawning elven and gargish merchants and townfolk.
March 26th, 2012
- Skills were not working when invoked from a client macro. This had to do with a change in POL. Fixed.
- Added OldObjtype entries for some plants.
March 25th, 2012
- Removed JaceAce from all credits as Creator, as he should never had placed himself as such. As for maintainer, I am the maintainer now.
- Drydock speech command wasn't working for the new ships, fixed.
- House door lockIDs were being erased when cancelling a custom house edit, fixed.
- Fixed entry for Orc Ship facing West
- Moved Leadership Usage to the Begging slot
- Added Dischordance skill to the Skill Window. Needs implementation yet.
- Rearranged itemdesc.cfg for armors.
- Changed the Gargish Leather Armor's AR rating from 14 to 15.
- Traveling to another realm caused some client flags to reset, disabling access to gothic and rustic house tiles. This has been fixed.
- Added new ships to shipwright merchant inventory.
- Added Nujel'M and Buccaneer's Den to the list of Public Moongate destinations in Britannia. Also added the realm of Trammel with all its moongates matching OSI.
- Doors in custom houses are now locked and get the appropriate lockid assigned after committing a new house design.
- The Mooring lines from the new ships are now scripted.
Match 20th, 2012
- Updated the locations for the .go command.
- Updated tiles.cfg with the new tiledata.
- Added description for the elven robes.
- Added the new bows to the ammo selection function.
- Updated the ammo selection function for the new ammo objtypes.
- Added combat script for throwing weapons.
- Changed the damage of double weapons to 4d6+3, will test with these values.
- Changed the sounds for bladed double weapons.
- Made throwing weapons throwable from melee range. Also changed their sounds.
- Changed the .destroymulti GM command to ignore line of sight.
- Updated the .powerup and .powerdown GM commands to change the new skills as well.
- Updated the .mark Seer command to mark the rune with the corresponding realm.
- Updated the .paintboat Dev command to use the MultiID instead of graphic entry.
- Some temporary changes to the ship scripts to allow testing of the galleons.
- All doors are closed when customizing a house. This prevents the house editor from flagging the open doors as invalid house tiles.
- Made the enchanted bones realm-aware.
- Fixed typo in mirror image ninjitsu scroll's item name.
- Fixed fishing pole and fishing net messages to display a more informational error when fishing close to the ship's hull.
- Increased range of the fishing net to work with the galleons.
- Made the moongate menus display spaces instead of underscores.
- Updated the region information, adding the corresponding realm to each, and creating regions for the new realms.
- Gargoyles can no longer mount.
- Gargoyles can now equip pickaxes, fishing poles, sledgehammers, smithy hammers and shepherd crooks.
- Added entries for the new towns to the locations functions.
- Added Throwing to the list of Weapon Skill modifiers in magic item routines.
March 10th, 2012
- Fix for druid spells, they were failing to find the rune bag because of the objtype change.
- Added racial checks to druid and lich staff creation. Now gargoyles get a druid/lich staff appropriate for their race.
- Changed graphics for skeletal spellcasters to new graphics.
- Added the new skills to the SkillLoss function.
- Changed the sounds for thrown weapons.
March 8th, 2012
- Changed configuration to enable core does visibility checks.
- Added names for some items so they don't display with incorrect or weird names.
- Fixed a bug in Etherial Items routines, now inexistent ones are removed from the renewal list.
- Added racial checks to Virtue Guard routines. Now gargoyles receive Virtue Shields appropriate for them.
- Added checks for Gargish Virtue Shields so only Virtue Guards can equip them.
- Updated wrestling animation functions in the NPC scripts to match the ones in the Player scripts.
- Reorganized the itemdesc for weapons, now the items are sorted by expansion.
- Updated the newaccount admin command, it now creates HSA enabled accounts.
- Changed the retitle command to be more flexible
- Updated the barber routines, now elves can restyle their hair. I need to get a list of elven hair colors to update the hair dye routines yet.
- Updated price for 18x18 house foundation, but for now it's commented out, I made it 1 gold for testing.
- Updates to housing routines. The 18x18 house foundation should now be placed and set up correctly.
- Custom housing support should be easily accessible to players even if they are not within the house foundation. Pressing the Customize button will place them in the center of the foundation.
- Fixed the summoning scripts. A struct had to be properly declared as such.
- Updated Merchant Database Saver so it doesn't trigger Runaway script warnings.
- Benson's oil can now be used for non-exceptional items. This is for testing purposes.
- Minor fix in merchant scripts to accept Bulk Order Deeds with their new objtype.
- Updated Architect items list so they now sell small brick houses and 18x18 house foundations.
- Fix to plant_control scripts so lemon trees are displayed properly with their new graphics.
- Added Ilshenar Facet to the Moongate menus.
- Updated client feature flags on logon and reconnect scripts.
March 5th, 2012
- Added the new item objtypes to several routines checking for specific kind of objects
- Some racial checks for gargoyles on haircut and shaving routines
March 2nd, 2012
- Added a few missing Samurai Empire doors.
- Added all Mondain's Legacy doors.
- Added the Crystal and Shadow doors.
- Added all Stygian Abyss doors.
- Changed the wrestling script to use new sounds.
- Modified the doors/doors.inc file to add support for new sounds when opening and closing stone and sliding doors.
March 1st, 2012
- Added the sliding doors from Samurai Empire.
February 28th, 2012
- Tested and corrected all animations for gargoyle weapons.
- Fixed an error in skill configuration and listing. Mysticism and Throwing skills were swapped.
- Added support for the new skills to the .info command.
- Added proper support for player gargoyle animations.
February 27th, 2012
- Some animation fixes for elves and walking gargoyles in combat. Need a new PerformAction() function updated for the latest client to play the correct animations for flying gargoyles.
- Fixed attack animation for Viking Sword.
- Realm awareness is almost done. A few things here and there might be missing yet, but that will require extensive testing.
February 26th, 2012
Lots of changes...
- Updated config files for the new way POL handles multis.
- Updated tiles.cfg for the new tiledata.
- Added all of the new weapons, armors and shields. There are a few pieces of
clothing and footwear yet to add.
- Added Racial checks to equipitem and item_equip scripts to disallow gargoyles from wearing human equipment and viceversa. Only exceptions are human jewelry, wands and robes.
- Continued updating the scripts for realm awareness. Much to go yet.
- Added config files for elf and gargoyle starting equipment.
January 15th, 2012
- Some changes to reflect the recent objtype moves.
January 6th, 2012
- Finished moving all objtypes between 0x4000 and 0x9fff to 0xa000 and above
- Finished moving custom items to their respective new index
- Added realm-awareness to some more scripts
- Started work on custom housing
December 18th, 2011
- Added tile information for the custom artwork.
- Added support for boat painting.
- Minor fix to goxyz command.
December 15th, 2011
- More item objtypes were moved to higher numbers to free the artwork range.
- Continued work on support for the galleons
- Some more fixes to make scripts realm-aware
- Added Ter Mur to the Moongate destinations
December 12th, 2011
- Numerical values for buffs are now shown in the buff/debuff icons
- Buff/debuff icons now persist after reconnection
- Added support for the Buff/Debuff System. Now most buffs and debuffs will display an icon in the buff/debuff gump. There is still work to be done for the text appearing for the icons.
December 8th, 2011
- Added all the new skills to the skill window, now we need to make them work, and
think of a new name for AoSNecromancy, or just hide it
- Added the elven equipment
- Added the gargoyle equipment
- Fixed some errors related to placement of houses and boats in different realms
November 30th, 2011
- Added Winged Helmet, Dragon Armor, Leaf Armor, Hide Armor, Woodland Armor, and all Elven Headgear.
- No skillchecks were being made for and no reagents were being consumed for Magery spells when cast from the spellbook or macros. Fixed.
- Old routines for checking if a spellbook contains certain spell no longer work. Fixed three such instances so far, need to look for more.
- Added support for all the new mounts up to High Seas expansion.
November 25th, 2011
- Worked some more towards adding support for Chivalry, Bushido, Ninjitsu, Mysticism and Bard Masteries:
- Now all spellbooks can be created and spells added to them.
- The spells have the corresponding data on Power Words, Reagents, Skillcheck, and Mana cost.
November 24th, 2011
- Configured again for High Seas client.
- Increased the Secure Trade Container capacity. Can trade heavy stuff again.
- Some fixes to the .grantpriv command.
- We now get sounds when using a moongate.
- Added script for unloading scripts without restarting the server.
- Added a script for upgrading all accounts.
- Added Mysticism and Bard Masteries spellbooks and scrolls. The spells need to be scripted now.
- Started work on the Paladin and Necromancy spellbooks
November 21st, 2011
- Added missing include file yesno.inc
- Corrected some itemdesc entries for the new SE armor.
- Added the new Moongate system.
- Added music for the city of Zento in Makoto-jima.
- Added SE armor.
November 20th, 2011
- The ".create special" command, when used for doors, would create them on the default realm. Fixed
- The .createnpc command wasn't working. Fixed.
- Spellbooks weren't displaying their spells. Fixed.
- The recall spell wasn't teleporting anywhere. Fixed.
November 18th, 2011
- Reconfigured everything for UO Gold/Samurai Empire, as that's what most WoD players are supposed to be using
- Made pizzas stackable again.
- Fixed the .grab command where it wouldn't grab items from realms different than the default.
- Fixed the tamed AI so that totems are created in the correct realm when an obsidian/porcelain creature is released.
November 17th, 2011
- Fixed runebooks where the realm property was not being read from runes.
- Fixed the Camping skill so that kindling appears in the correct realm and affects the correct creatures.
- Fixed the .goxyz command and the Gate Travel spells. On both, the realm property was incorrectly being converted to an integer value, rendering it invalid.
- Removed a duplicate entry for the gold coins.
- Finished scripts\include
- Added scripts\www
- Finished updating scripts\items
- Finished upgrading scripts\misc
- Finished scripts/ai
- Fixed some errors in commands pkg
- Finished the commands pkg
- Finished updating character pkg
November 16th, 2011
- Finished updating the world pkg
- Finished updating drocket pkg
- Finished the dundee pkg
- Finished the merchants_database pkg
- Finished updating the guilds pkg
- Finished the quests pkg
- Finished the magic pkg
- Finished updating the items pkg
- Did many more fixes and modifications to make the code realm-aware. More are popping up as the conversion and verification progresses.
November 15th, 2011
- Finished updating the skills pkg.
- Made a huge update to boats.cfg, multis.cfg and other files, this was necesary to add the new objects which overlap with the numbers used by the boats and houses.
- Added the extobj.cfg file where some objtypes previously hardcoded in POL are now configurable. Moved those corresponding objtypes to prevent overlaps.
- Updated the uoconvert.cfg and uoconv.bat file for High Seas Adventures client.
November 12th, 2011
- Finished with the combat package
- Corrected some minor stuff in the npcs package
- Completed updating the npcs pkg, now it matches our current working scripts
- Updated configuration files for working with the new skills and newer clients
November 7th, 2011
- Updated the Necromancy skill usage. It now works like Spirit Speak from Age of
November 5th, 2011
- Minor corrections to tele and mtele commands.
- Updated to POL 099
- Some work on the npcs package. Seems the WoD scripts for POL 098 was based on an outdated version of the WoD scripts.
- Upgraded to POL 099
- Reconfigured everything to work with Stygian Abyss client
- Minor correction to Enduring Renewal spell. spell_circle had an incorrect value.
October 7th, 2011
- Added more No-Clone Zones
- Fixed an error in Animate Dead spells regarding the assigning of skills to the
- Fixed an error in the Player Clone scripts regarding the assigning of skills
to the clone created
October 5th, 2011
- Fixed misspelling of serpentscales in lootgroups. Now more mobs will give
serpent scales, as they should have.
October 3rd, 2011
- Added more items to the rotation list
October 1st, 2011
- Fixed a bug where the player's Z coordinate was being incorrectly set while creating the ship. Also added suppport for multiple realms to the ship code.
September 30th, 2011
- Tweaked the data for the composite bow again
- Updated the liche spell to prevent it from creating a new lich staff if the caster already has one equipped.
September 27th, 2011
- Numerous checks for recognizing the new bows
September 26th, 2011
- Updates to add the elven bows. Also tweaked the repeating crossbow and composite
September 25th, 2011
- Changes to composite bow and repeating crossbow
- Updated combat for the AoS bows
- Adjusted sell price for composite bow
September 24th, 2011
- Numerous errors in the skillcap checks for the henchmen have been corrected.
- The beekeeper sign has been added to the House Sign options
- All new weapons up to Age of Shadows expansion have been implemented. Not craftable yet.
Changes to the WoD Scripts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest