- Some fixes to npcdesc files so human merchants and townspeople have random skin color.
- Enabled elf character creation and elven house tiles.
- Elves now have 50 bonus mana.
- Added Dex penalty to Vulture Helm and Winged Helm.
- Humans now get more hides when carving a corpse.
- Humans get more logs when lumberjacking and more ore when mining.
- Humans get 100 more carrying capacity. This affects stamina consumption.
- Elves get a 20% higher chance of getting colored ores while mining.
- Lockdowns and secure container limits have been raised. Max lockdowns is now 750 multiplied by house value. Max secure containers is 10 multiplied by house value.
- Various fixes to npc_setup.src for coloring npc skins for elves and gargoyles.
- Added .makeelf and .makehuman commands for converting player characters between races.
- Added elven boots to the TownGuardElf equip template
- Leather shorts are now studded, and their Armor Rating and Strength Requirements have been set to match that.
- Elven Spellblade is now correctly set as a two-handed weapon. The damage and speed now matches that of a double weapon.
- Numerous fixes to the npc_setup script.
- Added support for elven and gargoyle henchmen.
- Added all elven weapons, armor and clothing to the corresponding crafting menus.
- Added henchmen to the spawn region for Heartwood.
- Some adjustments for elves and their equipment to the dressme script.
- New equip sets for elves in equip.cfg
- Removed international characters from the list of random elf names in names.cfg
- Various changes for spawning elves
- Benson's potion now set for live server, no more bypasses on checks for exceptional
- Merchant quests now include Heartwood and Sea Market
- Several npcs can now train you in Throwing
- Added townspeople spawning to Heartwood
- Dress sets for elves have been added to dressme.src
- Fixed .fixcustomitems dot command. Graphics for elixir was wrong.
- Added .fixitemsonmerchants dot command for fixing custom items sold by merchants
- Some fixes to deeds to allow GMs to place certain items.
- Fixed an error on paintboat where the ship hold wasn't being painted
- Ship keys weren't being destroyed on drydock. Fixed.
- Added some checks to make old ship deeds work again
- Some names changed on the random name lists
- On the character creation scripts, made sure points spent on Chivalry were moved to Leadership, thus "fixing" the Paladin. Also did the same with Focus, moving it to Meditation
Changes to the WoD Scripts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest