- You can now change gender of leaf, hide and woodland armor.
- Finished adding colored logs. They can now be used for crafting and laminating.
- Fixed an error where elves were getting a lower chance to get colored ore instead of higher chance.
- Stealth no longer unhides you when used from a client macro.
- Mooring lines can now be locked.
- When changing a house's locks, the new lock ID is now properly stored.
- Fishing nets were fishing weird items instead of treasure maps. Fixed.
- Beginning implementation of colored logs.
- Numerous scripts scanned through the first 5 character slots of an account. They now scan through all 7.
- Alliance and Guild Chat have been implemented as Global Chat.
- Woodland Armor can now be upgraded properly.
- Added itemdesc entries for the new colored logs.
- Added a command for fixing all druid bags. They had entries for the old rune objtypes.
- Added several commands for GM guild administration: .createguild, .destroyguild, .addtoguild, .removefromguild, .wipeguildmembership
- Minor fix to the hide gorget.
- Fixed an error where carving a corpse which produces hides would set your race to human. This was supposed to be a cbeck, not an assignment.
- Ship Captains can now take you to the Sea Market.
- Small fix to blacksmithy item creation, now their HP is set correctly.
- Increased difficulty and material cost for hide armor. It's better than studded so the difficulty and cost should be higher.
Changes to the WoD Scripts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest