Bard/Druid input needed.

Discussion about the WoD
Forseti
Upstanding
Upstanding

Bard/Druid input needed.

Post by Forseti » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Hey guys. Never had a bard, nor a druid, wondering if this mix up of the two could work. Playing around with having primaries being:
Animal Lore
Musicianship
Provocation
Comp: Magery
Seconds:
discordance
meditation
magic resist.

Now for the questions. would 90+magery be enough, or is 100+ pretty much mandatory for druid spells?
Would musicianship work well enough as a secondary or should it stay a prime for meaningful barding? I'm thinking the druid tranquility spell could work together with barding maybe?
I'm not looking to do max damage from traditional spells so I don't need invocation at all, correct? I think I read invoke has no affect on the power of druid spells.
Should I switch provocation to secondary and discordance to primary, is one more important than the other to be a decent bard?

Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Bard/Druid input needed.

Post by Kale Greeneye » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 am

i wish i could input but ive never had a bard or druid character. if i remember correctly from what ive heard from others though i think your pretty accurate. Lore for the primary and magery as a secondary. PS im pretty sure you can get +20 total buffs on anything now so you could still get to 100 magery. invoke would still be handy i bet, but i have no idea if it affects druid spells or not

Agata
Developer

Re: Bard/Druid input needed.

Post by Agata » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:08 am

These specs come from a player I have known to be an effective necro/bard. The druid follows pretty much the same principles as the necro, so it might work just by replacing Necromancy with Animal Lore.

Primaries:
Provocation
Musicianship
Magery

Secondaries:
Invocation
Magic Resist
Necromancy

Complementary:
Discordance
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.