My Uoam

Having a problem? Post it here.
Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

My Uoam

Post by Kale Greeneye » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 am

Hey there, i downloaded my uoam and all my whatnot from the files section. Its all loaded and opens up but wont track my player. It just stays stationary. makes it hard to fish up MIBs :) Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a ton!

Agata
Developer

Re: My Uoam

Post by Agata » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 am

Sit at the castle's throne, and Calibrate, coordinates are both latitude and longitude 0 degrees, 0 minutes. That, or use UOAssist.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am

And of course you have to SELECT "track player" from the UOAM menu. When you right-click the map, "track player" should have a checkmark next to it. You probably already knew that, but...

Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kale Greeneye » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

Calibrating worked perfectly! Thank You!

Ohgeer
Notable
Notable

Post by Ohgeer » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Just a not in case other may have frustration in finding "Calibrate". After an hour of messing around with all sorts of properties and setting the lat/long to 0 thousands of times, I finally found that

Calibrate is ONLY available from the UOA menus on the top of the map. Specifically, the "UO" menu item between "Map" and "Link". VERY IMPORTANT note: If you have your map in "Top Most" mode, you will never see the menu item. This was the major obstacle to me finding that single location for Calibrate.

I was running under a faulty assumption that the same options would be available by right clicking on the interface, but that is not the case. The good news is that with persistence and the patience to click every possible button thousands of times in thousands of different ways, almost any technology can be learned :D