Bank Closing in Britain

Having a problem? Post it here.
She Said
Notable
Notable

Re: Bank Closing in Britain

Post by She Said » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 am

A mysterious stranger named "a helpful guy" just solved my problem. Thanks, A. H.!

The Sisterhood of the East End

michella
Reputable
Reputable

Post by michella » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 am

Woot! *Hugs* to all! And may I say to Chelsea....you make me proud!

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:37 am

I do not wish to belabor the issue, but there a couple things I'd like to clarify.

First, all comments/questions are welcomed (and highly encouraged) on the message boards. I cringe at the thought that anyone would hold back or "keep quiet", especially newer players. I'm trying hard to encourage new players to visit WoD (and old vets to stick around), so if you have something to say, I'm all ears. I've seen all kinds of Internet Shenanigans over the years, so it's pretty much impossible to offend me at this point. I'm flameproof. :P

Second, while I am extremely busy with a new job right now, and I've delegated some key responsibilities to Agata, the Seers, etc., I'm still the final word when it comes to player relation issues (like this one became). I can assure you that everyone on the WoD staff has the best intentions. Just keep in mind that we're all volunteers doing the best we can...

Finally, I'm very glad this thread turned around and ended on a positive note. This is the kind of thing that makes me glad to have WoD back. :D

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:44 am

The solution to the bank issue wasn't just a one person solution and I don't see anyplace else that it's posted, so here is how you use the bank in Britain:
It is a lot like the Abbey bank and is located in the Queens castle. You go into the bank and turn left just before you enter the throne room. Then you take a quick left just a short way up the hall. Hollar "bank" at the wall on the left and you can access your bank box.

Chuxton

Randell
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Randell » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 am

hehe sounds like the board of bankers installed an atm in the wall. :lol:

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 am

Yikes! You're right, Randell. I better check to see if they've added a bunch of usage fees.

Joram Lionheart
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Joram Lionheart » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 pm

It would appear that a certain gentleman named, Richard, The Royal Treasurer, is now at the Queen's employ. He also seems to have pretty good hearing :)

Oh, and it seems Sam is back. I wonder if he faked his own death just to get some time off. That board of bankers are real slavedrivers.