Head decay rate.

Having a problem? Post it here.
Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Head decay rate.

Post by Mack » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Was head decay rate turned back on? Logged in all excited because AG had two spawn types I have been doing a lot of lately and saving my heads for only to find 80% of my heads that I had saved were gone. Strangely all the heads facing East/West are gone but most of the ones facing North/ South stuck around.

Agata
Developer

Re: Head decay rate.

Post by Agata » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Head decay was NEVER ever turned off, it simply wasn't working because of an error. Heads weren't properly recognized as heads by some scripts. I fixed the error recently.

Related thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=853
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Mack » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Darn okay thanks.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:24 am

ugh yeah this hit me hard to and was so close to next rank. may put the AG on back burner now for long time. Crap just remember I had a nice player head collection too. bummer
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:29 pm

The moral of the story is, if you know something is not working, report a bug, don't exploit or assume it was disabled.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:36 pm

Remember if you want to keep a head from decaying you can get it preserved.If you just want to keep it as a trophy.If I remember correctly, greater cure potion and a straw bale or hay sheath.I always carry a big bag of dragon heads with me, it brings me luck for the dragons.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.