Thank you!

Discussion about the WoD
Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Thank you!

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am

I just wanted to thank everyone that was involved in the Ranger quest last evening. We didn't do things 'by the book' and there was chaos a lot of times, but no one got angry or frustrated at anyone else. If they did, they certainly didn't show it. It made the whole quest enjoyable. We all stuck together and helped one another and if a mistake was made, we learned our lesson and moved on. Although we were a very small group, we were tenacious and that in itself is very noble.

I especially want to thank the seer for putting this together for us. It's not easy to make something like that run smoothly and I think he/she did a beautiful job of making sure it rolled smoothly. Thank you and we hope to see more in the future!

And another thanks to Wulfgar, you did a wonderful job of gathering the spoils of our quest.

Thank all of you for making this quest a lot of fun for me.

Shelly/Chelsea

Bodal
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: Thank you!

Post by Bodal » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Glad it went well! I couldn't make it sadly - believe it got going around midnight my time which was a little too late for me on this occasion. Hope to be involved in the next one and I look forward to reading Homer's account of the exciting events!

Vincent Tel'Imoen
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Vincent Tel'Imoen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 am

It was a good re-introduction to questing. There were a "few" deaths, but it's barely a dungeon crawl, if people aren't dying. Thanks to the Seer(s) for organising it and the other players attending. I especially want to thank Xanola for his efforts in keeping the tanks alive!

Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 am

Most definitely thanks to Xanola! He usually had me resurrected before I even realized I was dead.

Seer Daniel
Seer

Post by Seer Daniel » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed the event. I'm afraid some of those gorillas were a bit tougher than I expected :D

Question: Was the time good? Would another time work better?

Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:28 pm

It was a good time for me. I'm usually only on in the evenings for a few hours but unfortunately I have to get up early the next morning for work. Weekends are usually good because I have time to enjoy the interaction.

Bodal
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Bodal » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 am

Think 7pm EST works out at about midnight GMT? so a couple of hours earlier would work better for me. However, pretty sure I'm currently the only active Brit on the shard so please don't change just to accomodate me!!

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 am

The account, jointly penned by myself and Penn-Hedley is posted and can be found on the "Fellowship Hall" portion of the bulletin board.

Homer