Having fun with the new artwork

Discussion about the WoD
Agata
Developer

Having fun with the new artwork

Post by Agata » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 am

I'm here decorating the rooftop of Britain bank, but unfortunately you can't see what I placed there unless you replace your art.mul and artidx.mul with the ones from High Seas client. Here is a screenshot.
Agata_11-26_19.58.jpg
Agata_11-26_19.58.jpg (239.45 KiB) Viewed 3468 times
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: Having fun with the new artwork

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Love the Christmas trees, poinsettia, holiday candles, snowman and mistletoe in the bank! Thanks!

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 am

The Christmas trees and their decorations are from WoD's custom artwork. The rest is from the newer OSI clients. I wanted to dye the bows for the candles and mistletoes, and the snowman's muffler and hat band, but with the old client you will see the whole items completely dyed to red, instead of just their bows, muffler and band. It requires an updated client for them to display correctly :(

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 pm

am not able to see the christmas decro like the santa and the snowman,what do I need to do? I got AOS and I didn't patch.
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Azzo_Ranar
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Azzo_Ranar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Chelsea Duklain wrote:Love the Christmas trees, poinsettia, holiday candles, snowman and mistletoe in the bank! Thanks!
Which means WHERE'S MINE!!!

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

gemini wrote:am not able to see the christmas decro like the santa and the snowman,what do I need to do? I got AOS and I didn't patch.
The UO Gold client has the snowman, poinsettia, holiday candle, and mistletoe. The Santa's Sleigh and reindeers on the bank rooftop aren't there, though, those are from the High Seas client. Guess I will remove the sleigh and reindeers as only I can see them because I replaced the my UO Gold art files with those from the High Seas client.

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:50 am

Not so, Agata. I can see the sleigh and reindeer on my system. I've had to change my client so many times I have no idea which I'm using or where I got it, but I see all of the holiday decor, including the roof.