Hey Everyone

Discussion about the WoD
Laephis
Administrator

Hey Everyone

Post by Laephis » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 am

First and foremost, let me apologize for my departure. I won't burden you with the details, but I went through a fairly rough time last winter/spring and needed to cut back most activities. Things are still challenging, but there are some administrative things that need to be addressed and I'd like to help Agata with them. It remains to be seen just how involved I can be.

I hope everyone is doing well and wish you all a very happy holiday season.

Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Well then welcome back. It's nice to hear from you again and I'm glad you're able to drop us a line. Agata has been amazingly awesome and we're having a lot of fun trying out new things as well as trying to remember how to do some of the old ones. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Thomas & Chelsea

Astrumas
Server Host
Server Host

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Astrumas » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:12 am

There is no need to apologize for when life throws you a curve ball, I am sure we have all been there one time or another, and I am sure we all understand. In your absence we managed to re-host the server (by yours truly) and as Chelsea mentioned, Agata has been amazing in single-handedly managing and developing for the shard and has made sure things are running smoothly. I will continue to make sure the server runs strong from a uptime / performance standpoint as I slowly become more involved in the development aspect (that's the plan anyway).

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I know this community wishes you well!

Happy Holidays!