New Players

Discussion about the WoD
Randell
Reputable
Reputable

Re: New Players

Post by Randell » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 am

Yes that did help, forgot to send you a thank you. Ack and I both have grabbed copies, they have made a great point of reference for us (the Ack scripts had been butchered over the years, from a a copy I released on the POL forums that had a good start on conversion to 96 or 98 (don't recall what I was doing back then)).
Of course, when we added the realms we managed to break a few things with Ackadias Townstone System (ooppss). Nothing serious, just minor irritations with hired guards and guard mode (Ack is working on fixing them since he understands the system better than I do). Right now, I'm getting ready to work on adding a few more skills (stone mason being the main one) and Ack is supposed to be working on Gargoyles and Elf races for the players (after which I believe the idea is also to add race appropriate merchants for the realms). Lots of plans, just never seems to be enough time.
As of late, I have been giving more consideration to playing on WOD. I won't go into details, let's just say I don't like the play style of a couple of returning Ackadian's and the trouble they have already started for somebody ;) .
On a side note, does anybody have the old boat control interface that was made just for WOD's and Ackadia's boat commands? If not, no biggie; I'll come up with something else or work on building a clone that will work with the newer clients (if I ever find the time).