Razor macro issue gumps,buttons

Having a problem? Post it here.
Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Razor macro issue gumps,buttons

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 pm

I am having issues with wait for gump/gump response(button x).

Even a simple macro using gump windows is having issues.
For example my fighter/mage needs to recall.
say .disarm
target x (recall scroll) or spell whichever
wait for gump
button response x

Macro does everything but hitting button. And macro finishes.
However,if I leave recall gump up and start macro at the button x line it presses button and recalls. Tryed adding some pause/wait commands still could not get it.I used be able to make this work.
Ofcourse for attended macros only. I am missing something.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Agata
Developer

Re: Razor macro issue gumps,buttons

Post by Agata » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

It's nothing I can fix. The error is in Razor. I haven't found a solution for it other than adding a normal wait so it delays long enough for the gump to appear. but even that has the possibility to fail. This problem is not exclusive of WoD, it happens on other shards as well.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 am

Thanks for the info.If I figure something out I'll repost what I found.I might do a 2 part macro if the wait commands don't bug out.I'll try a separate macro just for button request and see how that goes.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 am

Never really got it to work correctly. So I changed to UOsteam and everything works correctly now.I just had to edit the replygump code to use old style gumps instead of new style. And play with the pause times.Now I don't have to worry as much on trying to click the gump button to recall and end up dieing. Really, how many times has this happened to you. Died just before you clicked recall button.