How the world ended

In-Character Discussion
Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Re: How the world ended

Post by Xanola » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 am

I took a bit of a break cause another game stole my attention... but I'm still around

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 am

Just pretending that no time passed doesn't work for me, roleplaying-wise. I couldn't ignore the fact that I forgot how to play the game and was a little bit lost, no matter which character I played. So I invented a backstory for each character. Homer was retired to an old soldier's home and Smudge was in prison (actually the Keebler chocolate mines) and Penn-Hedley found the East Pole and Ajax was finding himself at the Abbey. Pinkwater's whereabouts is a secret he refuses to divulge and may come out later (when I've figured it out). For me, these stories are more fun than just pretending there was no seven-year gap.

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Xanola » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm

well, there was and there wasn't... it's kind of wierd... everyone has the memories of what they were doing, because they did it... but on the other hand there was a time warp back

michella
Reputable
Reputable

Post by michella » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Exactly, Homer! Michella was exiled to far away lands where she honed her archery skills and shopped. She is now the best dressed eagle eye ingame :P