A Voice For Pinkwater (goody)

In-Character Discussion
chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

A Voice For Pinkwater (goody)

Post by chuxton » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am

O! M! G!
I cannot believe I got it! This will be just the greatest summer EV-ER! I applied for an internship at World of Dreams, sure. EVERYBODY does. But I gotit gotit GOTIT! Heather will just DIE! Well, of course I won’t rub it in or anything. I wonder if they have T-shirts.
Oh, it would have been even superer if I had gotten assigned to one of the big famous names around here like Ammo Razor or Zanoola or L’aphid. Wouldn’t that soufflé the resume! But Dr. Pinkwater has LOTS of potential. He’s a really great alchemist and a master tinker, besides and you GOTTA love his fashion sense! He just has some communication issues like lots of ge- technical people- do. BUT (enter bugle call here), that’s what TIFFS are for! We’ll get out the REAL story on one of the unsung great heroes of Brittania (when I get through with him).
Look, I’m realistic. For SURE! Beneath the 3.8 GPA and Sorority VP and 6512 facebook friends, I am still a winged monkey. Even today, some people can’t see past that. I’m lucky to get this shot and I’m going to make something of this gig and to do that I’m going to have to make something out of Pinkwater even if it k- inconveniences- him.
OO! It’s gonna be a TIFFANY EPIPHANY around here.

Luvya All!
Tiffany
WOD C-BFF-O

Jakeman
Admirable
Admirable

Re: A Voice For Pinkwater (goody)

Post by Jakeman » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 pm

what? *looks around* translation?.... anyone?..
"If it can go wrong, it will, and at the worst possible time." -Murphy's Law
Characters:
The Illustrious Sir Jakeman Order Guard,
The Dastardly Raban Master Wizard (and Necromancer too!)
You're just jealous the voices only talk to me!

Chelsea Duklain
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Chelsea Duklain » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I like, totally get it! Like his totem monkey-thingie is Tiffany and she's totally stoked to have been accepted as an intern and working with the famous (if only in his own mind), Alchemist, Tinker Pinkwater.

(Hysterical.)

michella
Reputable
Reputable

Post by michella » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Like can we be BBF Tiffany?? O! M! G!

heheheh