Agents of the Void sighted in Britannia

In-Character Discussion
chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Agents of the Void sighted in Britannia

Post by chuxton » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I learned from Chelsea Duklain of a very interesting encounter with an Agent of the Void. Keep in mind that my report is third hand- it is my understanding of Chelsea's understanding of a conversation with someone else. My understanding is that an Agent of the Void accosted a non-combative citizen in the farmland. The citizen initially fled the encounter, but the Agent persisted, though peacefully. The Agent claimed to have been an unwilling participant, forced into "Agenthood" because of some kind of altercation with an evil wizard. It warned that the attacks would continue, but that the best course for Brittanians was to continue to wipe out each blight as it occurs. It emphasized that it is critical that each agent be dealt with promptly when discovered. It promised to act as an sort of "mole" within the Void ranks and to contact us through similar communications. (I can only hope that the void does not read this bulletin board). There was also discussion of a fish tank deed in Minoc or other locations- but I don't quite understand the significance of that artifact.
This latest encounter again places importance on communications within the community. If you have any kind of encounter, please report it. Report to other citizens that you can contact at the time and also report it after the fact here. If you are uncomfortable posting, you can contact me (Homer Oldham) and I will report it for you. Several other citizens you know have volunteered to help- Penn-Hedley III, Smudge, Ajax Mayflower and even Pinkwater (by way of Tiffany). Some new citizens have also told me they will help with communications: Kate Kitchner, Lisa Lyttle, Poppy Pratt, Holly Hawke and Greta Grimm.
Whenever you encounter a blight or Agent of the Void, please post or pass along the time and place of the encounter, the outcome, and any observations you can- especially about the behavior and words of the agents. Also, any unusual artifacts that are found should be reported.