update manual or sticky for WOD info

Discussion about the WoD
Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

update manual or sticky for WOD info

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:56 am

We need the add to the manual or have a sticky for WOD related things. Like do potions buffs and spell buffs stack. Wheres Benson and what he does.Wheres Bobby the Bugfixer and what he can do for you. Going to the mage shop and saying gate and a list of dungeons for a fee he will gate you (this one I never knew about) But I always gated myself or had someone else gate me. Is there a Alchemy check if you drink a buff potion. Runetower with all the runelocations. The old bar (I dont know the name) with the rune books. Mana stoning. Im sure there is more WOD related things If we could get a list going and put a sticky on it or add to the manual I know this would be helpful to all the new recruits and maybe some old timers too.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Re: update manual or sticky for WOD info

Post by Kale Greeneye » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 pm

The Haunt is the bars name :) Also having the mage gate you doesn't work for me at least because of the runthrough. He just stood on top of the gate he made until after it disapeared and I couldn't go through it.

Zoram
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Zoram » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Write it up and send me a PM and I'll get it added.
I don't know it needs to be expanded unless someone points it out. :)
Just because you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up ~ Bill
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1, except for maybe ::1

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

My daughter gave me a critique of issues of missing info- particularly for players who are new to UO. I am looking at creating a Penn-Hedley guide for Newbies. What do you all think?

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:38 pm

with the Mage gates if your stama. is not full you can not walk through the guy making the gate so make sure its full.
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.