Recruitment proposition

Discussion about the WoD
Azzo_Ranar
Admirable
Admirable

Recruitment proposition

Post by Azzo_Ranar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Ok folks, I love having my own personal shard to play on but I have grown bored doing it alone. Invite your facebook friends to stop playing the stupid games such as candy crush and such and bring them over to our side. Lets add some people to the game.

Wolfsong
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Recruitment proposition

Post by Wolfsong » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:46 am

*like*

... I also think an overview of the shard for new players might be good too, so people know what to expect... and maybe an IRC channel.

vimmons
Reputable
Reputable

Post by vimmons » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Lol ... Its awesome to see that. Really, it so fcking NICE to see that.

This shard is awesome but it has no future with the nowadays policies... wanna see something nice ?!

I really tried to save that shard but you guys messed me up and kept mumbling about my opinion.

I'm not playing here anymore because I'm having some kind of personal issues to solve and having no time.

Its not suposed to be a "personal shard" ... eat that ! ;)

I wish more luck next time !
Shaka Do'Urden <-- 1st Do'Urden
Aeron Do'Urden
Nalfien Do'Urden

Azzo_Ranar
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Azzo_Ranar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 pm

It is a very very personal shard lol. This shard was built on a theme of very very select ideals. It took time to get the folks we had and it was a selective process. I will base this statement on your own words, that we kept mumbling about your opinion, you would not have lasted 2 posts on the forums before. You need some flame proof panties maybe? Eat that.
Remember this, on the forums at times there were fights, disagreements, flames like you have never felt and even hatred over a few things... but in game NO ONE CARRIED IT OVER. I long for the days when Ehran, Gramps, Mich and Eldred would start a conversation and run it through a myriad of flames from top to bottom and end in a crashing crescendo of laughs and exclamation points. If the "mumblings" were too much for you maybe you should think about this, it's a forum, for a game, based in a world where we are family, think about how things work at family reunions. LOL I may be a relic of an age long gone, but this shard was filled with my best friends and some of my closest to this day. The most wonderful of them of course was Siobhan/Ciara... losing her was like losing the heart of the shard. That was why the shard closed. But alas my voice is not usually one of reason and I tend to ramble on... I wish you well in your endeavors.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, the application form has been working fine since April, I get all applications forwarded to my e-mail address, and the last application I got was from May 27th, it got approved on may 28th. I see nothing from anyone named Joe Maslar or anything like that.

Are you sure he sent an application? Or does he mean forum account? He registered in the forum but never activated his account. Maybe it got caught in the spam folder. That's an automated system, it's not under my control. He can submit an application through the New Player Application form and I will receive it.

I see his forum registration in the Forum Administration Control Panel.
Tyberious Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh, look what I found! It's in my Sent Mail folder. Dated December 30th 2012
To: Joe Maslar

Hello

We had player applications suspended for a long time, and it wasn't until recently that we opened up new player applications again. Still interested?

So, you know Rod and Ciara? Then you definitely know WoD to some extent. Do you remember your game account and/or characters? Please name a few of them and I will see if your account is still here. Sometimes we wipe inactive accounts clean, they still exist but they have no characters, houses or items, so if you can remember your account name, it might be easier.

Regards
- Agata
The World of Dreams administrator
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Tyberious
Notable
Notable

Post by Tyberious » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 am

Yep, got eaten by the spam folder :(
Im downloading now. I tried last night but I got a message about corrupted files when I tried to run it this morning, so trying it again.