Need a little help

Discussion about the WoD
Segovia Reborn
Prominent
Prominent

Need a little help

Post by Segovia Reborn » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:46 am

I got too brave and got killed in the first level of one of the dungeons Northish of Britannia. I lost all my really nice old and rare items . It was just orcs but too many... if anyone can help sometime leave a message here, . I can't get UOMAP to work so I have a really bad problem with getting lost. I'll get on tomm. and start searching. Monsters loot items and can be recovered right? was that way in the past. ...

Agata
Developer

Re: Need a little help

Post by Agata » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:23 am

Use UOCartographer instead. UOAM won't work at all. I am sure someone will silently recover your stuff and put it in the Lost & Found if an owned bag is present.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 am

not sure what cave that is
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Segovia Reborn
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Segovia Reborn » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:14 pm

It was late, I could not find any useable map and am currently loged out up there with no light. Gonna run back to town and get some regs and start looking .. ugh I never should have worn all that when I knew I was not up to speed yet .... thanks for any help..

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 pm

was you fighting orcs? or snow orcs? was it maybe despise?

Segovia Reborn
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Segovia Reborn » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 am

I roamed around insanely looking for the place ( it's the dungeon that after you enter, you go up on the right or down on the left, I went right and up ) and when I got back it was in my bank box .. thanks . I tried uo cartographer but it gives me errors .... I'll try more tomm.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:37 am

ok I was there but someone must of already got it. It's Despise I think

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 pm

UOCartographer needs a little help to set up. It gives errors about not having the map cache nor finding the UO data files when you first run it. Once you configure and restart it, you only get the error about the missing cache, but this time it fixes itself because it can now find your UO client.

You also need Razor or UOAssist for UOCartographer to track your movement.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Segovia Reborn
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Segovia Reborn » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:27 am

I have been enjoying re exploring , but I decided to visit bucaneers den and I guess I forgot it's a VERY hot drop, as I didn't last 5 seconds, I got boggled with the way the new gates work as I ran right back for the gate instantly when I saw what I had teleported into... Can someone over the weekend or whenever they can log on and help me clear the drop? I am gonna go back with throw away stuff tomorrow and maybe I can get them all killed ( Named red mages and other nasties ) we shall see. It would be awesome to play with someone else... Still having a lot of fun though.Considering the personal value of my old stuff I am gonna retire it when / if I can get it back. It's Winter so I am gonna be playing a lot ... may take up a new skill set. Thanks

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 am

I'll try to jump in and play this afternoon it will have to be after work,maybe I can get on around 4:30 or 5. Yeah I would love to see more players but I have fun alone,you should make Helm get his butt back here.