Book recovered from a scout corpse in britain

Discussion about the WoD
Nox Starfire
Prominent
Prominent

Book recovered from a scout corpse in britain

Post by Nox Starfire » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm

"The silence"
My lord the brotherhood of silence is almost ready.Soon we will have the power to bring about the rise of The One.Once he is summoned the proficy will be complete.Every knee will bend ,every lord will fall and every voice will be silenced.History will be rewritten and time will be changed . The world as we know will be destroyed and from its ashes a new land and age will be born ! We will gather tonight for the final preparations.We will arrive at the Druid Grove prepare for the dawn of a new age. H "
is this the beginning of a new invasion ?

Agata
Developer

Re: Book recovered from a scout corpse in britain

Post by Agata » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Your guess is as good as mine...
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Nox Starfire
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Book recovered from a praetorian scout on minoc steppes

Post by Nox Starfire » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 am

"Captain the path for the convoy is clear,in 2 days time you find the serpent pass to make your way into britain.We will meet you there to set up camp so that we can lead our assault and take britain .We have finished recruiting the trolls from the north and the vampires from the east.They have been waiting a long time to see the fall of britain and take it for their own . They will serve you for the price we agreed on. Once we take britain you are free youi are free to use your powers and bring back the One and unite all evil,"
mal and i were trying to recover my body and belongings ( still missing footwear and gorget) from a mas charge of trolls coming down from the steppes when we also came across a troop of praetorian scouts some with chimeras we despatched them with all due haste and the book was found on 1 of their bodies. So my friends beware when going to the mountains for precious ore there seems to be another danger lurking and its not the usual trolls seeking human meat for their dinner.