The Lost Lands Now Open!

Discussion about the WoD
Loki
Prominent
Prominent

The Lost Lands Now Open!

Post by Loki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

The lost lands are now officialy open for business. They are fully spawned with an array of the old favorites plus 2 new types of monsters. The main entrances to the lost lands have been activated but there are a few that are still not working, like the portal in the mage shop in moonglow as well as the sperpents pillar.

To commemorate this event and get people out there exploring I will be holding a contest. Each day I will be placing Lost Lands Tokens on monsters in the area. They look like gold coins and are blue. The player with the most amount of lost lands tokens at 9:00PM EST 02/10/2014 will be given a grand prize like nothing that exists in the realm currently.

Best of luck everyone,
Loki The Mischievous

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Re: The Lost Lands Now Open!

Post by gemini » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 am

how do i get to lost lands didn't see a gate or where is gate?
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 am

There are no gates. You have to go through the passage from Trinsic, or through Britain sewers.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Nox Starfire
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Nox Starfire » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:34 am

theres also a passage from marble island too

Loki
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Loki » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Also a passage from minoc mines, and there is one in the building by the GY in fire. There is also one in yew jail, so just about all of the teleports for the lost lands work except the one in moonglow mage shop an the serpents pillar.

Loki
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Loki » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Sorry everyone, I have addressed the issue were the tokens were stacking with the gold, new blue skulls have been placed that will not stack and will not sell. Happy hunting!

P.S. Any one that finds blue lost lands tokens can submit them as well their value will be 10 per 1 skull.

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by antman3 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Quick question I wont be home at 9pm tonight so any chance I can still enter my skulls for the contest?

Loki
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Loki » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 am

Sorry Everyone, ran a little late today. I will be on tomorrow at Noon and 9:00pm EST, if you cannot make the 9:00pm please be at the moonglow bank at noon, brit bank at 9:00pm. If you ant make either please message me on the forums to let me know how many you have and I will get them from you later. Make sure to count correctly, any false representation of tokens will have repercussions. Thanks everyone! See you at 9:00PM tomorrow.

Loki
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Loki » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 am

Does any one else have tokens they still need to turn in? I apologize, I have a lot of out of game problems going on and have missed a few times I should have been on.

Nox Starfire
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Nox Starfire » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:06 pm

nox has a few skulls and tokens in his bank please feel free to grab them if im not on when you are