ice/fire bows no longer made?

Discussion about the WoD
Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

ice/fire bows no longer made?

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:40 am

:cry:
I made up 2000 ice arrows hoping to use them on dragons.Tried an ice potion on my composite bow and nothing.Made a exc bow and exc composite bow and It says firebows can no longer be made sorry.
Is there a different way to doing this or firebows and frost bows are no more.Thinking that maybe only regular bows could use fire/ice I tried that and only used regular ammo.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Re: ice/fire bows no longer made?

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:53 am

Ok so firebows and icebows do not need to be made anymore.Just double click on bow and select what arrows you want to use.You can reselect ammo anytime.Thanks Kale Greeneye
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Agata
Developer

Re: ice/fire bows no longer made?

Post by Agata » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:31 pm

Also, you can equip a quiver instead of a cloak! If you do, the ammunition in your backpack won't be used at all, only what's found inside the quiver.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.